Friday, December 17, 2010

A Road to Financial Freedom - Online Jobs

Are you tired of your monotonous daytime job? Are you a victim of office politics and no matter what you do you can't seem to get that promotion even though you know you deserve it more than the others they choose to be your superiors? Then this blog might be helpful to you too.

After a lot of ranting about how my day went at work, my boyfriend asked me if I was familiar with Odesk. I said "no". He said it was a site where I can find online jobs. Not the shady ones. These are real people. Real Employers. Real Contractors. Real money-making alternative.

What you need?
1. If you are in the Philippines like me, I suggest that you get an EON account from Unionbank. Why? Because you will need this to follow Step No. 2.
2. You will need to set up your Paypal account using your EON account or any other credit cards that they accept.
3. You will need to register on Odesk. You may click on this:

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

4. Build your Odesk Profile and take the test to be "Odesk Ready".

5. Set up your payment method for you to get paid.

6. Find the jobs you like and apply.

7. Build your reputation as an Odesker by doing good at the jobs you choose to work on.

8. And the best part, EARN EXTRA MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment